A. Application Period
6 – 27 March, 2020
B. Eligible Applicants
Current undergraduates who affiliate to Shiu Pong College
C. Application Procedure
- Log in the e-form link with your student ID and password
- Fill out the on-line application form
- Upon completion, click “Save and Submit”
- Each applicant can only submit the online application form ONCE. Please read and fill out the form carefully and completely.
- Please ensure that all information on the form is correct before submission, as changes are not allowed once the form is submitted.
- This form serves as an application only. Approval of the application is subject to the final decision of the college.
- *IMPORTANT* Applicants should receive an auto email notification after submitting the e-form. For those who don’t receive the auto email notification, please approach the General Office for verification.
D. Temporary Schedule:
|Application Period||6 – 27 March|
|Interview Period||Interview may hold in April 2020 but still depending on the classes resume schedule|
(First semester college fee)
|12 May – 25 May|
**Subject to the final decision of the University.
E. Fee and Subsidy:
|Local student||Non-local student|
|College Fee||MOP15,300 per academic year||MOP25,100 per academic year|
|Electricity Subsidy||MOP70 per month|
|Water Subsidy||MOP30 per month|
- Students who register for residence during the First Semester undertake to reside in the College for the entire academic year. Basically College Fees are paid in two installments respectively in May and December.
- There will be no refund for students who withdraw from RC after the residence period starts.
- For more details of the Residential College Fee or the refund policy, please refer to the RC website: https://rc.um.edu.mo/residential-college-fee/
F. Selection criteria:
- Participation in longitudinal program(s) and one-off activities organized by the College
- Whether an applicant has accommodation in Macau other than the College
G. College Fee Installment Application:
For students who face financial difficulties in settling the college fee may apply for college fee installments at the same time. Individual interviews will be conducted with students who apply for installments. Upon approval, the first installment will be paid during the original college fee payment period and the remaining amount will be paid according to the designated schedule before the end of the accommodation period.
*Requirement: Average monthly per capita household income is lower than the amount stipulated in Article 3.2.1 of “Application Eligibility” in “the Guidelines for Study Loan Application” issued by the Education and Youth Affairs Department. For details, please visit the website of Education and Youth Affairs Department: https://www.dsej.gov.mo
Please approach the General Office of Shiu Pong College via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the College Fee installment application. Applicant should submit the following documents on/before 27 March 2020:
- Application form (download: here).
- An application letter written by the applicant and/or family member(s) living with the applicant.
- Proofs of salary of family member(s) issued by their employer(s) (If you cannot provide the Salary Proof, please fill in the following Declaration of Income: here). For unemployed family member(s), they should submit the declaration of income (download: here).
- Declaration of household income (download: here).
- A copy of the ID card of the applicant.
- A copy/Copies of ID card(s) of all the family member(s) living with the applicant.
- The originals will be verified when the application is submitted/after resuming classes.